Buying a property comes with a lot of questions. How should I structure the loan? Who is the best lender for me? What features should I look for in a loan? Accredited mortgage specialist Courtney Robinson can answer all of your questions relating to the purchase of a property. With access to over 40 lenders, he can find a lender and product to suit your needs.
What exactly can Courtney help you with?
- Determine a lender and product to best suit your circumstances,
- Assistance with applying for a loan, submitting relevant paperwork and managing the progress of your application through to settlement,
- Review your current loan to ensure you have the best option for your circumstances,
- Consider strategies to help you save for a property, including any assistance you can access from the Government,
- Calculate how much you can borrow and the amount required for a deposit,
- Calculate the costs associated with purchasing a property,
- Consider ways to best structure your loan,
- Liaise with your conveyancer, real estate agent and other professionals to ensure your loan is processed and approved in a seamless and timely manner.
What our clients say
“Following my mother’s move to Residential Aged Care and Muirfield’s Aged Care expertise we have been able to effectively organise her financial affairs while getting her settled into her new home. This was a financial maze that we could not negotiate on our own.”