Unlike many mortgage brokers who provide basic advice around loans, our team of Advisers can seek to understand your overall financial position and support you with achieving your financial and lifestyle goals.
Not only do we have accredited Mortgage Brokers, we also have highly skilled Financial Advisers who can help answer your questions about structures, taxation, insurance and superannuation.
All brokers at Muirfield have done both undergraduate and post graduate studies at University. In addition, our Brokers have completed the appropriate accreditation to be considered specialists in the field of Mortgage Advice.
- We will review your financial information and discuss what advice and support you are looking for.
- Once we know a little bit about you, we can provide ideas on strategies, structures and lenders that might be appropriate, so you can make an informed decision about what to do next.
- If you would like assistance implementing our advice or applying for a loan, we can arrange a second appointment.
- Your first meeting is free. It's important for us to get an understanding of your situation and ascertain if we can help.
- If you require assistance in choosing and applying for a loan, you do not have to pay us out of your own pocket. We receive a payment from the lender you choose. The process we use is very transparent and we will take the time to explain to you how we are paid for our advice.
- Should you require more strategic, holistic financial advice, we will discuss these fees with you before undertaking any work.
We like to review your situation at least once every year. We are always happy to meet with you more or less frequently, depending on your preference.
It is also important that you keep us up to date with your situation, particularly if things change.
- Our Financial Advisers specialise in Retirement planning, Superannuation, Centrelink, Aged Care, Investments, Insurance and Redundancy.
- We can talk to you about Estate Planning and Taxation, but usually this will need to be supported by a Solicitor or Accountant.